This year NPT is offering our Volunteer Gardener Homegrown Dinner To Go! We’ve reinterpreted last year’s successful, sold-out tomato-themed event as a comfy, convenient at-home edition. Choose between two three-course meal options – each featuring corn – from Bacon & Caviar. Each kit comes family style with heating instructions and a small surprise from The Green Door Gourmet. Note: utensils NOT provided.
Dinner for two is $75 (includes NPT Passport access). Add a Volunteer Gardener T-shirt for $20. Click/tap to order.
Place your order by Sept. 30; pickup is between 4 and 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8, at Nashville Public Television (161 Rains Ave., Nashville TN 37203). Volunteer Gardener presenters Tammy Algood and Troy Marden will be on hand safely greeting NPT supporters as they pick up meals on Oct. 8!
Taco Kit option
- Fiesta salad
- Hickory-smoked jalapenos w/Tabasco cream cheese & bacon (qty 4)
- Beef brisket, pulled chicken or vegetarian option – with corn tortillas
- Homemade salsas and toppings
- Grilled corn queso
- Pan de Elote cupcakes (Mexican sweet cornbread) w/caramel topping
Smothered Pork Chops option
- Autumn salad
- Old-fashioned deviled eggs (qty 4)
- Smothered pork chops
- Rice with jambalaya gravy
- Bacon-fried corn
- Caramel apple tart