Nashville Public Television’s Report to the Community for Fiscal Year 2022 (July 1, 2021, through June 30, 2022) is now available online. This is our annual report explaining the station’s budget and highlighting the accomplishments of the year.
This year’s Report to the Community spotlights:
- Original NPT productions from the Aging Matters, Citizenship Project and Next Door Neighbors series
- Antiques Roadshow’s production tour stop in Nashville
- Christmas at Belmont 2021
- The successful Keep Crossroads Travelin’ campaign featuring a special blend of coffee by Bongo Java Roasting Company
- NPT’s role in a statewide Elder Abuse Awareness campaign
- Dolly Parton
- NPT’s award-winning digital projects
- And much more!