Nashville Public Television’s Report to the Community for Fiscal Year 2022 (July 1, 2021, through June 30, 2022) is now available online. This is our annual report explaining the station’s budget and highlighting the accomplishments of the year.
This year’s Report to the Community spotlights:
- Original NPT productions from the Aging Matters, Citizenship Project and Next Door Neighbors series
- Antiques Roadshow’s production tour stop in Nashville
- Christmas at Belmont 2021
- The successful Keep Crossroads Travelin’ campaign featuring a special blend of coffee by Bongo Java Roasting Company
- NPT’s role in a statewide Elder Abuse Awareness campaign
- Dolly Parton
- NPT’s award-winning digital projects
- And much more!
The 2022 Report to the Community is available online as a flipbook and a downloadable PDF. Click on links and photos throughout to learn more about service to the Middle Tennessee community.
You are driving me freaking crazy with the crap you are putting on every Saturday now. I know you have to raise money but there must be a better way.
Membership campaigns generally last a few weeks and this spring edition has just wrapped. Regular weekend schedule resumes this Saturday. BTW, NPT4 CREATE has the kind of shows you like 24/7. Here’s how to find it: https://www.wnpt.org/tune-in/ Also check the PBS app for shows when you miss this on broadcast.