NPT’s 2017 Report to the Community is now available online and in hard copy. The annual document covers Fiscal Year 2017 – July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017 – and includes statements from president and CEO Kevin Crane and president emerita Beth Curley; overviews of NPT’s original productions and achievements during the past year; and photos from our many community events.
In the 2017 Report to the Community, you’ll find information on:
- The launch of NPT3 PBS Kids, our 24-hour children’s channel
- Tennessee Crossroads’ 30th anniversary season
- NPT’s Emmy-winning A Word on Words reboot
- New documentaries in NPT’s Aging Matters, Next Door Neighbors and Citizenship Project series.
- An NPT original documentary about Cheekwood
- NPT’s community engagement and other special events
- NPT’s Fiscal Year 2017 financial report
For information about upcoming events, please visit wnpt.org/events.